IMPORTANT Fun Info & Links
Please help me, help YOU make this the best makeup tattooing session possible!
- Please bring at least 2 photos of your desired PMU result. Photos you feel are attractive!
- Please do not bring friends or children. There is no place for them to wait while you are being tattooed.
- Please drink low caffeine in the morning of your appointment.
- Eyelash extensions, and eyelash growth serums, such as “Latisse” must be stopped an entire month prior to your appointment for eyeliner.
- Sometimes I can run behind to your appointment, please be prepared and bring a book to wait if this happens.
- Please do not schedule your busy day after your tattooing visit. You need to go home immediately, ice and relax!
- Remember, THE SUN IS THE ENEMY OF ALL TATTOOS! Wear SPF on your face.
- For ALL lip tattooing services, antiviral medication is recommended to get from your doctor, and start- before your appointment with Meredith.
- Ice if you are swollen, or uncomfortable…. ICE IS NICE! Icing as much as possible is magic.
- For eyeliner, please take your contacts out before your appointment.
- When in doubt, any and all further questions? Please call or text Meredith directly, not your sister, best friend or Dr. Google!
- Please follow my aftercare and nothing else.
- In all emergency situations, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
– Recommended By Meredith –
Bello Midlevel Primary Care
& Wellness Center
Compassionate, Experienced Professionals
Carol Mecca PA-C
HIGHLY TRUSTED, Recommended, Master Injector for the Marion County/ Ocala region
Phone number: (352) 804-9286